Check out my website.......

Sunday 27 March 2011

the adventures of tequliia

  
 Last night it was a friends birthday, she had a tequilla and taco party. There was lots of both, and i am glad. I think that if you are going to have a booze themed party, its a good idea to have some food too. I have a feeling  that today everyone is thankful for that, and if it wasn't for the crazy amount of tasty taco fillings for late night grazing there would be a lot more seriously hungover people today. Anyhoo, as we were wondering home at about 2am this morning we passed Marrochi's Grocery, a place i see everyday as we live behind it. But last night, through my tequilla haze it looked spectacular, the light on it was awesome, it looked even more desolate and condemned then it usually does. I had to take some photos of it. Currently it is being completely gutted and pretty soon it will look totally different, and probably much less interesting.





No comments:

Post a Comment