Check out my website.......

Tuesday 22 March 2011

The weird and wonderful world of blogging.

Hi,

     This whole blogging thing is pretty new to me, I figure if I am going to be a real photographer I better put myself out there. No better way then the internet right? At the click of the mouse images, words and ideas magically leave your computer, fly through the air and are broadcasted for all the world to see. Pretty crazy. Lets hope I don't screw up and post something highly embarassing.
    I guess you want to know a little bit about me, well I am 5'9 brown hair, i like walking on the beach.....just kidding. I am currently studying photography at North Island College on Vancouver Island. Photography is something that I am i love with....perhaps a little obsesed with. There is something magical that happens in the process of seeing something and capturing it in my own unique way. I will be posting some images of things that I am doing in school and some personal projects too. I feel like when you look at people's photos you are seeing the world though their eyes, I hope you like what I see and how I see it.


No comments:

Post a Comment