Check out my website.......

Sunday 26 June 2011

Your walls want these pictures to be on them!


 I am selling four 24x30 canvas wrapped prints. This is a little personal project called Garbage Garden. I trucked a load full of flowers to the Campbell River dump after much convincing they let me in, and I am pretty sure they thought I was a complete nut job as I was there playing in the garbage for hours. I was happy with the shots and even happier to see them stretched on canvas. I am selling them for $375.00 each, if you are interested give me a call....250-522-0155.












1 comment:

  1. I love all of them! I think Derek and I choose the tire one please and thanks! It might not be immediately as I just spent a fortune at Haley's birthday, but soon it will be ours!! Awesome vision!!

    ReplyDelete