Check out my website.......

Thursday 23 February 2012

Travels to a far away land

   I just recently returned from a trip to Indonesia. It was awesome.  I got to travel with some of my best friends, surf some beautiful waves and see a whole new culture. The highlight for me was being able to experience all this with my mom. We travelled together for a month, and I really can't put into words how great of a time we had. My mom has an adventurous spirit and thank goodness for that 'cause we had some serious adventures. She became scooter driver extraordinaire when our leisurely drive turned into an epic all day off road journey. That month was truly a time that I am thankful for, and I cant wait for our next travel endeavour Momma!
  Here is Indo through my eyes.......... I hope that through these photos, you can smell the smells, hear the sounds, taste the flavours, and feel the energy. Enjoy!



































































2 comments:

  1. Ahh, I feel like I am there again, it is almost nice that you can't smell all the smells that go along with those photos. Beautiful photos from a faraway land, nice shots Miss Bracey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING work, Kar! Ah, you just made my day!

    ReplyDelete